Red Bull Solus is an all-digital pro contest that challenged 13 of the world’s top skaters to deliver their best line at Ryan Sheckler’s private park, SC Sandlot, in San Clemente, California. The pros were invited to the park for hour-long solo sessions to develop and run their best continuous line. A panel of judges, Mike Sinclair, Kyle Berard, and Jaime Owens, scored the video runs to declare the winner of Red Bull Solus. The winner will get a prize purse along with a $2,500 donation to a local skate shop of their choice, supporting businesses that have struggled in recent months due to shutdowns across the retail sector.
Fans will also have the opportunity to vote for their favorite line and award one skater the fan favorite award, exclusively on RedBull.com/Solus.
Final results are set to be revealed September 27 with an announcement on RedBull.com/Solus and on Red Bull Skateboarding’s YouTube. To view all of the video parts, visit RedBull.com/Solus and keep up with the latest content by following @RedBullSkate on Instagram.
- Ryan Sheckler, skating for Republic of California Skate Shop (San Clemente, CA)
- Taylor Kirby, skating for Lotties Skateshop (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ronnie Kessner, skating for Kinetic Skateshop (Wilmington, DE)
- Jack Fardell, skating for Kingswell (Los Feliz, CA)
- Ishod Wair, skating for Exit Skateshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- Zion Wright, skating for Rose Street Skateshop (Encinitas, CA)
- Leandre “SkateGoat” Sanders, skating for Pharmacy Boardshop (Hesperia, CA)
- Greyson Fletcher, skating for Republic of California Skate Shop (San Clemente, CA)
- Jagger Eaton, skating for Cowtown Skateshop (Phoenix, AZ)
- Roman Pabich, skating for Furnace Skateshop (Buena Park, CA)
- Alex Midler, skating for Val Surf (Valley Village, CA)
- CJ Collins, skating for Pharmacy Boardshop (Hesperia, CA)
- Dominick Walker, skating for Identity Boardshop (Buena Park, CA)